- Welcome to the Bouffe "Site" at www.bouffehair.com incorporating all links to and from pages dedicated to Bouffe hosted on third party websites such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, which is provided by Bouffe Limited, UK Company Number 08659929. Our registered office address is Reabrook Building, Rawdon Road, Moira, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE12 6DA.
Access to the site
- Access and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully before using the Site, whether as a registered user or a guest.
- By accessing or using the Site, you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on first use of the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and that they fully comply with them. If you do not agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions (or any part thereof) please do not access and /or use the Site.
- Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
Changes to terms and conditions
- The Company may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Company. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the site
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Site for your own personal non-commercial use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Site are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Site are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- our copyright and trade mark notices and these Terms and Conditions appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. Any use of extracts from the Site other than in accordance with clause 1 is prohibited.
- You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content.
- If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Site automatically terminates and you must destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Site immediately.
Ordering from us
- By ordering via our online checkout process you are deemed to have placed an order with us. As part of our checkout process, and before placing your order, you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. Once you place your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered and the delivery address entered.
- Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order. We will send you a dispatch confirmation by email. When we dispatch the order, the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately upon your placement of the order, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order in accordance with Condition 3.
- We may refuse to accept an order if:
- goods are not available
- we fail to obtain authorisation for your payment
- there has been a product description or pricing error
- you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our Terms and Conditions
- We will not be held liable for any loss caused by you entering your address incorrectly into the website or by you failing to be present at your nominated delivery address when the courier attempts to deliver the parcel. If you are not present at the delivery address on delivery, then the item will be returned to the depot. It is your responsibility to collect the item from the depot within the time period stated by the courier. If the item is not collected on time, then the parcel will be returned to us. The couriers will charge for returning the items to us, and we will pass this charge onto you as a result. We reserve the right to charge your card with the cost charged to us by the courier for returning the item to us and for dispatching the parcel again to your nominated delivery address. Current charges are £3 for return, with a further £3 for the re-delivery within the UK.
- If an item is not delivered by the courier we use, we will claim a refund from them. We reserve the right to charge your card for the original amount if during their enquiries, there is evidence of non-cooperation with the courier.
- The delivery timescales quoted on our website are estimates for guidance purposes only. We will endeavour to achieve these estimates, however, we would advise that you wait 5 working days past the last estimate day before contacting us should your parcel not arrive within the delivery estimate timescale. This allows for any local delays affecting our chosen couriers before we can take action in locating orders.
- When placing a pre-order we will charge your PayPal, credit or debit card as soon as you have submitted your order. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil the order, then we will issue a refund. If you place an order that contains both pre-order and currently available items, you won’t receive the order until all the items are in stock and ready, unless you choose the "Dispatch as items become available" option in the order form. You will be charged a delivery charge for each additional delivery.
- In the event that your order does not arrive, you must inform us within 30 days of the last estimated delivery date. The last estimated delivery date can be found in your order confirmation emails. Failure to report missing items within 30 days of the last estimated delivery date may result in us being unable to investigate missing orders with our couriers. In the event that your order arrives damaged, you must inform us within 7 days of receiving your order.
- Our prices include VAT at the current rate and our VAT number is 173542409.
- Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our pricing schedule shown elsewhere on this website.
- Our prices are subject to review and will be updated from time to time. Please review the Terms and Conditions for current charges.
Cancellation and returns policy
- If you wish to cancel your order:
- you may notify us by email before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, you may return goods to us in accordance with Condition 2.
- You may return goods you have ordered from us for any reason (except as outlined in Condition 3 below) at any time within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The cost and responsibility of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. You should obtain proof of posting. If you require goods in exchange for those you have returned, then you will be required to pay the additional postage and packaging associated with the dispatch of the goods before we send the goods to you.
- Returned goods must include the original packaging. The right to return goods as referred to in 2 will not apply in the event that the product has been used, or if any seal on the packaging for the product has been broken, upon return to us.
- We will issue to you a refund for the full value upon receipt of the returned goods. Please note that we will not refund to you any postage and packaging associated with the dispatch of your original order of the returned goods. Where free delivery has been offered with the order then there will be a charge at the standard rate of delivery applied. The current pricing can be found on our delivery details page. The provisions of Condition 4 do not affect your statutory rights.
Our returns address is:
Competition Terms and conditions
- Open to residents of the UK, ROI AND JERSEY excluding employees of Bouffe Limited, Reabrook Limited or anyone else connected with the promotion
- Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
- Entrants may only enter the competition once, per competition. Automated or bulk entries will not be accepted. Anyone attempting to circumvent this rule, whatever the means, will be disqualified from entry and any prize award will be void. No liability will be accepted for entries that are illegible, lost, damaged, delayed or submitted incorrectly. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of entry. Prizes are as listed and subject to change should the need arise. Prizes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative, in whole or in part. Bouffe Limited decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner(s) will be the first entry(s) selected at random form all entries received by the closing date. Winners will be notified by email within 7 working of the competition closing date that they have won a prize. Any winner, who does not respond to notifications within 30 days or does not wish to accept the prize, will forfeit their prize(s) and Bouffe Limited reserves the right to choose another winner(s) from eligible applicants. Winners names will be posted after final selection has been made and the winner’s name will be available for a period of 3 months after the competition closing date, by sending an SAE to Marketing Dept., c/o Bouffe Limited, Reabrook Building, Rawdon Road, Moira, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE12 6DA.
- Bouffe Limited reserves the right, in exceptional circumstances only, to cancel, amend or terminate or suspend a competition due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond its control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
- Bouffe Limited reserves the right to substitute any prize with an item of equal value.
- Bouffe Limited will not be liable for any loss caused by the entrant supplying an incorrect address or not collecting a parcel within our courier’s timeframe.
- The winner(s) acknowledges that we may use your personal data including your name and hometown on the Site and elsewhere for promotional purposes. Competition winner(s) may be asked to participate in additional publicity related to relevant prize draw competitions, which may include photographs and/or videos of you and others and quotes from you in connection with the company, its products and the prize.
- When entering competitions we may contact you from time to time to provide you with information about goods and services which we feel may be of interest to you but you may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe ink provided in our emails. We will not share your information with third party companies for marketing purposes.
- The names, images and logos identifying the Company or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of the Company and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, any licence or right to use any patent trademark, design right or copyright of the Company or any other third party.
Contributions to the site
- For all content that you submit to the Site you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant the Company a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and distribute such content and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution, without compensation to you. If you do not want to grant to the Company the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to the Site.
- Further to paragraph 1, by submitting any contribution to the Site, you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to the Company for all the purposes specified above;
- is not threatening, obscene or defamatory;
- is not technically harmful; and
- does not infringe any law.
- The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of this clause.
- Each registration is for a single user only. The Company does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
- The Company has the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Site, then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.